Furniture Collection by the British Heart Foundation
We are keen for your old furniture to be recycled and if possible distributed to other people using a service provided by the The British Heart Foundation. You can book a free collection to donate older oak furniture and general furniture items so they can be re-sold in their shops across the UK. Use their online form and a team member from The British Heart Foundation will give you a call within 72 hours to confirm your booking.
Booking your old furniture collection
The British Heart Foundation sell donated items in their shops to raise funds for our life saving research. In order for us to sell your items please ensure:
- Everything is in good condition, complete and works correctly
- Each individual upholstered item has a fire label attached with a legible batch number
- We are able to collect your item - there are some items we can’t sell for legal, safety or quality reasons
- You're based in Great Britain, unfortunately we cannot collect furniture and electrical items in Northern Ireland
- If we are unable to collect your items, visit Recycle Now to find out what to do with specific items and where to recycle them
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) is a charity organisation in the United Kingdom. It funds research to beat heartbreak from heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors.The BHF fund over 100 million of research each year into all heart and circulatory diseases and the things that cause them. Heart diseases. Stroke. Vascular Dementia. Diabetes. They’re all connected, and they’re all under their microscope.
Research has given us all machines that can; restart hearts, fix arteries in tiny babies, correct heartbeats, to give someone a heart they weren’t born with and so much more. They have helped transform survival rates but heart and circulatory diseases still kill 1 in 4 people in the UK causing heartbreak on every street.